Made in Russia – The Holocaust
Many people consider the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials as final evidence of German guilt during World War II. This book reproduces the actual International Military Tribunal (IMT) documents used in that trial, revealing an astonishing concoction of forgeries, lies and outrageous fabrications which were presented-and accepted-as fact by the court, such as: steam chambers, electrical chambers, instant cremations with atomic energy, and many others. These original reproductions show the manner in which the Germans were blamed for the Soviet-atrocities at Katyn and normal court produces and rules of evidence were abandoned in what was little more than a medieval witch hunt, conducted according to medieval legal procedures and methods of proof. This is an indispensable guide for anyone wishing an introduction to the actual IMT documents, reproduced in facsimile, instead of someone’s « interpretation » of them.
Nuremberg for Dummies – 01 – List of Missing Evidentiary Material
I am unable to locate the following items of Holocaust evidentiary material in any archive:
– 1 steam chamber (IMT XXXII 153-158, III 567);
– 1 electrical chamber (IMT VII 576-577, XII 369);
– 1 German atomic bomb (for instant cremation work at Auschwitz)(IMT XVI 529);
– 1 tree (used as murder weapon) (IMT VII 582);
– 1 portable oven (IMT VII 586);
– 1 pedal-driven brain bashing machine (IMT VII 376-377);
– 1 bone-grinding machine (IMT VII 439, 549-550, 446, 593);
– 1 spanking machine (IMT VI 213);
– 1 lampshade of human skin (IMT XXXII 258, 259, 261, 263, 265, 269);
– 1 pocket book and 1 pair of driving gloves, all of human skin (IMT XXX 352, 355);
– 1 pornographic picture painted on canvas of human skin (IMT XXX 469);
– 1 book bound in human skin (IMT VI 331);
– 1 saddle, 1 pair of riding breeches, 1 glove, 1 house slipper,1 ladies’ handbag, all of human skin (IMT V 171);
– 1 torture box (disguised as an ordinary wardrobe) (IMT XVI 561, 546,556-557);
– 1 chair stuffed with human hair (IMT XIX 506);
– 1 mattress stuffed with human hair (IMT I, 252);
– 1 pair of human hair socks (IMT XXXIX 552-553, XX 353);
– 1 jar of human soap (IMT VII 597-601);
– 1 piece of tanned human skin (IMT VII 600);
– 1 gas van (IMT VII 571);
– 1 door mat made of human hair (NMT V 1119-1152, Trial of Oswald Pohl).
We know these objects existed, because they were « proven » at Nuremberg by means of « official documents » and « sworn statements ». But nobody knows where any of it is. Could it be in Israel? Please advise. I should be most grateful for any assistance in this matter.
Nuremberg for Dummies – 02 – The Rules of Evidence
The Nuremberg Trial was a return to the Inquisitorial procedures of the Middle Ages. War crimes trials are characterised by the assumption that rules of evidence are a technicality designed to enable the guilty to evade punishment. In fact, their purpose is to protect tribunals from errors of judgement.
Nuremberg for Dummies – 03 – Made in Russia – The Holocaust – Part 01
As a “proven fact” protected by special laws not applicable to other “proven facts”, the Holoco$t must be considered as something of an endangered species.
All one need do to endanger the species a bit further… Or perhaps even drive it into extinction… Is to get the Nuremberg trial transcript and read some of it.
If Germans gassed millions of Jews, did they also…
…steam people to death like lobsters in 10 steam chambers at Treblinka?
Imagine there’s no bullshit
No commie millionaires
With 270 million invested
In real estate, antiques and shares
Imagine no bullshit « philosophers »
No fake »capitalist » commie Jews
Communizing America through immigration
While they clean up we lose
Imagine no « outsourcing »
The way it used to be
Imagine a living wage,
Our very own industry
Imagine a replacement birth rate
A healthy middle and working class
No abortion or pornography
Not just « peddle your ass »
Imagine healthy children
No « gay marriage » too
Imagine a healthy family
Minus the filthy Jew.
Imagine the old-fashioned virtues
It’s easy if you try
Imagine love and devotion
Motherhood and apple pie.
Imagine all the commies
Machine-gunned on a beach
Suum cuique dare
= Give what’s due to each